Read the text and identify the facts and myths
My name is James and I am IT Professional. I started my major in 2016 and I finished it in 2020.
Do you know what IT professionals know and do?
Let me tell you a bit about it.
- We possess advanced hacking skills so we can hack any device on Earth.
- We work in diverse roles like system administration, cybersecurity, project management, and database management.
- We have diverse personalities, including both introverts and extroverts.
- We also know everything about technology so we can fix any computer issue.
- We have no social skills because we spend all our time playing video games and surfing the internet.
- We don’t need to continue learning once we graduate.
- We focus on technical aspects, we have no business goals.
- We are available 24/7 in case you have a problem with your computer.
- We work in various industries, including healthcare, finance, education, and government sectors.
- We are always available to provide free tech support to friends and family.
- We need communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- We specialize in specific domains.
- We are not proficient in all areas of IT.
Tell your classmates the sentences you consider myths and the sentences that you consider facts.