Before the reading, check what these words mean
|Brute Force Attack||Down|
|Firewall Rule||Can you provide me with?|
|Where are you based on?||User Agent|
- Security Agent: Tech Genius, Joseph speaking, How can I assist you today?
- Caller: Hi Joseph, I am Liza, My site is being brute-force attacked, my server is down.
- Security Agent: I am really sorry, we can write a firewall rule to reduce the attacks to zero.
- Caller: That sounds like a good idea
- Security Agent: Can you provide me with your client ID?
- Caller: My Client ID is 45869
- Security Agent: Can you provide me with the name of the website?
- Caller: My domain name is acusetas.com
- Security Agent: I am sorry, Can you spell that for me?
- Caller: Yes, it is A.C.U.S.E.T.A.S
- Security Agent: Where are you based on?
- Caller: Costa Rica
- Security Agent: What User Agent should we whitelist?
- Caller: Whitelist “Faceless Man”
- Security Agent: Can you repeat that again?
- Caller: “Faceless Man”
- Security Agent: What ASN should we whitelist?
- Caller: Whitelist “22.214.171.124.5”
- Security Agent: Done, the brute force attacks will stop right now
- Caller: Amazing
- Security Agent: Anything else I can help you with?
- Caller: No, Thank you very much for your help