These are the steps to write an outline
- Identify thesis statement.
- Find the three possible subtopics within the thesis statement.
- Decide what points you would like to discuss for each subtopic
- Put your points in logical, numerical order.
- Write possible transitions between paragraphs.
Table of Contents
Advantages of everyone adopting a vegan diet
- Reduction of carbon emissions.
- Grasslands and Forests could be restored.
- Fewer animals like wolves would be killed.
- More water would be saved.
- Global Mortality rates would drop.
Disadvantages of everyone adopting a vegan diet
- Many jobs would be lost.
- Lands would be used for worst practices.
- Other animal products would also need to be replaced.
- Some animals would be abandoned and victims of predators.
Problems that adopting a vegan diet would bring
- There would be contraband of different types of meat.
- Society would probably divide.
- Many people would consider this a violation of their liberties.