Today we are going to talk about ethical situations. So follow these instructions to complete the group work.
- Make groups of 4
- One group member is the conversation manager
- The rest three members decide who Partner A, Partner B and Partner C will be
- Partner A, B, C choose one the situations from their options
- The conversation manager will have a short conversation with Partner A, then with Partner B and Partner C
Read the questions and answer them, then practice with a partner
- What would you do if you saw your coworker taking money from the register?
- What would you do if your boss was harassing a female coworker?
- What would you do if your coworkers was spending lots of office hours in social media?
- What would you do if a coworker was printing personal documents at work?
- What would you do if a coworker had pornographic material in his office computer?
- What would you do if a coworker was being bribed by clients?
- What would you do if your coworker had a serious drinking problem?
- What would you do if your coworker was doing drugs during breaks from work?
- What would you do if your coworker was unfairly fired?
This is an example of a conversation
|CM||Hello Diana, I have a question|
|P.A||Sure, what happened|
|CM||What would you do if a coworker was making personal call at work|
|P.A||I would probably check the call log first and talk to him or her|
|CM||That sounds like a good idea|