In this lesson you will learn how to answer questions during an interview
Make groups of five to do this task:
- Choose different people to ask the four different sections questions
- The person in charge of the question won’t answer any questions
- Choose who will answer a question in each one of the four sections
Tabla de Contenidos
These are some common personal questions that can be asked during an interview
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- What makes you unique?
- What motivates you?
These are some common questions about your academic background
- Have you taken any language courses?
- Have you taken any computer courses?
- Do you have any certificates and certifications?
- Do you have any degrees?
Past work Experience
These are some common questions about your past work experience
- Can you tell me the last three jobs you had?
- What were some of your responsibilities?
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What work are you most proud of?
Professional and Future Plans
These are some common questions about your professional
- What are your goals for the next 5-10 years?
- What is your professional development plan for the next 5 years?
- What do you want to be good at?
- How would you like to finish your career?