My name is Sarah and I am an IT Security Specialist.
Basically, IT Security Specialists ensure that a company’s systems are safe from attacks.
To be a good IT Security Specialist you must:
- Be a creative problem solver
- Know how to troubleshoot problems
- Make decisions in high-stress situations
- Communicate effectively
IT specialists are responsible for:
- Discovering vulnerabilities
- Finding risks in networks
- Monitoring network data
- Updating hardware and software applications
You can learn more about IT security on Udemy, Future Learn, and Coursera
If you are considering buying a book, you can buy “Cybersecurity For Beginners: Phishing Attacks, Social Engineering, And Incident Management”