These are some examples of sentences about solar panel installations and maintenance using frequency adverbs or expressions of time.
- We have to remove the dirt from solar panels every six months.
- Sometimes We have to replace cracked solar panels.
- We rarely have to replace solar inverters.
- Sometimes we check for wiring and connection issues.
- We rarely find bird nests under solar panels.
- During the rainy season, lightning strikes damage solar panel systems.
- We never have to replace mismatched components.
These are some examples of sentences about wind farms and maintenance using frequency adverbs or expressions of time.
- We replace blades every three years.
- Sometimes we replace malfunctioning anemometers.
- We test the cooling system once a year.
- Sometimes a bird strike might cause wind turbine failures.
- These wind turbines rarely have electrical or mechanical failures.
These are some examples of exchanges
|A||Hi Bradley! What is the problem?|
|B||Hello María! The panel is broken. We need to replace it. |
|A||Does this happen often?|
|B||This normally happens during summer.|
|A||I see, ok. Let’s fix it.|
|A||Hi Jesus! What seems to be the problem?|
|B||We have to replace the blade|
|B||Probably a lightning strike hit it|
|A||That rarely happens|
|A||Hi Mariana, What are we doing today?|
|B||We are doing a solar panel maintenance|
|A||How often do we provide that service?|
|B||Every six to eight months|
|A||Ok, I am gonna load the tools and equipment |
|A||Hi Christian, What are we doing today?|
|B||We have to replace another panel|
|B||A lightning strike damaged one last night|
|A||Does that happen often?|
|B||Usually during the rainy season.|