Today you are going to learn more about being an Entrepreneur.
An entrepreneur is an individual who takes the risk to start their own business based on an idea they have or a product they have created while assuming most of the risks and reaping most of the rewards of the business.
The following questions will help you understand what it takes to become an entrepreneur and prepare a short presentation about it
These are a series of questions that you have to ans
- What kind of business would you like to have?
- What would be the name of that business?
- What products or services would you like to sell?
- What would be the price of those products or services?
- What would be your target customers?
- How much money would you invest in that project?
- What would be the biggest challenges that you would face?
- What would be the biggest opportunities that you would find?
- Who are your competitors?
- How would you market your business?
- How many employees would you need to start that business?
- What sacrifices would you take to start this business?
Follow these points to make sure everything is alright
- Double check the sentences make sense by themselves
- Double check your grammar
- Check for spelling mistakes
- Double check the pronunciation
Follow these points before recording the video
- Prepare a short introduction
- Record yourself talking about the 12 points
- Prepare a short conclusion
Submit the written part before 9:30 AM on Week #12
Record your video, upload it to a storage service of your preference.
Make sure that the video is public or shared to my UTN address