John woke up early in the morning and rubbed his eyes. He stretched and got out of bed. He went to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast. He sat down at the table and sipped his coffee while reading the newspaper.
After he finished his breakfast, he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He got dressed and headed out the door. He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus arrived, and he got on. He paid the fare and found a seat.
As the bus made its way through the city, John looked out the window and watched the people and buildings pass by. He listened to some music on his headphones and closed his eyes.
Finally, the bus arrived at his destination, and John got off. He walked to his office and started his day’s work. The day went by quickly, and before he knew it, it was time to go home. John packed up his things and headed out the door.
He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. He took it and got back home. When he got home, he made dinner and watched some TV before going to bed. It had been a long day, but he was glad to be home.
Answer these questions to get the missing details from the story
- What time did he wake up?
- What did he have for breakfast?
- What did he read in the newspaper?
- What did he wear?
- What music did he listen to?
- What time did he start work?
- What does john do for a living?
- What time did he finish work?
- How long did he wait for the bus?
- What did he watch on TV?
- What time did he go to bed?
- Where do you think John lives?