These are the steps for installing a solar panel
- Firstly, you have to erect scaffolding to ensure safety during the whole installation process.
- Then, You have to set up the solar panel mounting system.
- When the mounts are set up, you have to install the solar panel in the mounting structure.
- Make sure to tighten up all the bolts and nuts so it stays stable.
- Shut off the household’s electricity supply and install the electrical wiring
- After that, Connect the solar inverter to the solar panel system.
- Then, connect the solar inverter to the solar battery.
- Then connect the solar inverter to the consumer unit to generate electricity
- The final step is to switch the power on and test the newly installed solar panel system.
- Check the solar system performance
- After that, the solar panel installation process is complete
Adapted from: Solar Panel Installation and Maintenance