Read the sentences and analyze if these are things you should or shouldn’t do when visiting Bangladesh
- You should respect elderly people.
- You can talk freely about how much people make. It is an appropriate topic.
- You can criticize Islamism. Bangladeshis understand outsider views.
- You should expect the patriarch to make family decisions.
- You should bring expensive alcohol as gifts.
- You must invite Bengali people to eat Pork Products, They love pork.
- You shouldn’t open gifts in front of the giver.
- It is ok to compare Bangladeshis with Pakistani people. They are culturally and politically the same
- You should stand or sit close during conversations. The proximity between people is ok
- You can show public displays of affection
- You should avoid talking about Cricket. Bangladeshi are not into that.
- Don’t shake hands with a woman unless she offers her hand first.
Source: Bangladeshi Culture