Another day, another English exercise
Let’s check some grammar
You can use “so” as part of your questions
- So you work for Microsoft?
- So you are a university student?
- So you are a developer?
- So you work for the government?
These are some examples of first conditional sentences with “can”
- If we buy three computers, can we get a discount?
- If we use your services, can you provide 24/7 support?
- If we make a deal, can you extend a warranty?
- If we sign a contract, can we start tomorrow?
Table of Contents
Read the dialogue and answer the exercise.
|A||So you work for Trident apps?|
|B||Yes, I am a developer there|
|A||We need an app for Taxi drivers in Costa Rica|
|B||Something like the Uber App|
|A||Yes, how much does an app like that cost?|
|A||How about support?|
|B||Free support for the first six months|
|A||And after that?|
|B||Every Additional month is $4000|
|A||If we sign a two-year support contract, can we get a discount?|
|B||Yes, $1000 off every month|
|A||How long does it take to build the app?|
|B||Around six months|
|A||That’s great. It is a deal|
|B||When should we start?|
|A||As soon as you can|